Friday, August 31, 2007

That Old Sinking Feeling

I can't even bring myself to write anything about yesterday's loss in Cleveland. I'm really tired of the M's doing this to me. They get me all wound up about being in contention in August - and then they go to Texas and start a 6 (or more) game losing streak. I'm tired of this shit. Seriously.

Update: Okay, so they are still within striking distance in the Wild Card race. Beating Rocket Man yesterday was a good thing - perhaps a momentum shift is in progress. I just wish the Mariners could play with more consistency. It's a recurring theme that I have blogged about for the last several years. Oh well, go M's!!

2 comments:

Larry said...

Uh got you fivers on this end imi zbz5. Amazing how quickly the air can get out of a balloon. Starting to feel like the Hindenburg right after take off.

Larry

Larry said...

The fat lady has left the building. The song went so fast, the crowd didn't even have time to sing along. Amazing the turn of events that have transpired the last 8 days.

Larry